Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Daily ukulele

Greetings to the ukulele players of the world. I recently came across this deal: The Daily Ukulele - 365 Songs for Better Living- Ukulele Songbook is on sale for about $25 on Amazon right now (normally $35).

I've heard that this book is fantastic because it can be used as a textbook for an ukulele class. You can get together with a group, and do a new song every time you meet. Even if you met every day and learned one song, you wouldn't have to repeat anything for an entire year. That's pretty rockin' bad.

So anyways, I was curious to know if anyone out there has used this book, and whether it was worth it. I'm going to dig into my piggy bank to acquire it, and then try and set up a ukulele class.

Does that sound crazy? Probably. I'm aware of how crazy that sounds.

Anyone ever done anything like this? I'd love to know what tips and tricks are out there to set this kind of thing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment